A splendid magnificence of Banarasi Silk Butta Burgundy Saree is made to flaunt your day in grandeur. The exotic burgundy base flaunted with gold-silver zari floral butta placed in diagonal series also graced with SILVERA AND GOLD zari paisleys on either end of the pallu.
Craft : Weaving
Color : Red
Fabric : Soft Banarasi Silk
length : 6.2 mtr(with Blouse)
Work : Jacquard Zari Weaving
Blouse Fabric : Soft Banarasi Silk
Blouse Length : 0.8 (Mtr)
Blouse work : Zari Weaving
Blouse Color : Green
- Never hand-wash or machine-wash a silk saree.
- In case the saree gets stained, immediately wipe the stain off with cold water.
- It is advisable to only dry-clean silk sarees.
- Never hang a silk saree to dry in direct sunlight as doing so will cause the colour to fade.
- Don’t keep the saree bundled up as this will result in the threads work getting entangled.
- Store the saree in a light cotton muslin cloth. This will give the saree breathing space and will prevent one saree from sticking to another when kept in a pile.
- Don’t store the saree in a plastic cover as this will cause the gold embroidery to turn black.
This item is designed and manufactured by us, which ensures it is 100% original. Images can also look a little different on some devices, but our products will always look far better than images on a computer or mobile screen.